- The client is responsible for ordering the invitations and printing the outer return address. Please provide a minimum of 15% more paper than is needed for the job. If ordering liners, please ask the printer NOT to adhere liner to the envelope, this can be done after the calligraphy is executed.
- The client needs to provide an alpha-ordered list of names and full addresses as they are to appear on outer and inner envelopes. This list needs to be typed, not hand written. Please provide one, complete list. All wording should be spelled out; except for the following abbreviations - Mr., Ms., Mrs., and Dr. I can not accept a spreadsheet format. Envelopes will be addressed exactly as given to me. Any mistakes made on the list will be at the client's expense. Any mistake made during the execution of the envelopes will be redone at no charge.
- There is a flat $35.00 set up fee for envelope jobs, $25.00 for place cards and $65.00 for signage. Cost per line is based on lettering style selected. Additional set-up fees will be applied if additional time is necessary due to paper quality or client's list needs corrections.
- Estimates are based on standard envelopes and black ink. Until pen is put to paper, it is possible to have unforeseen difficulty with the paper or lining. Charges may be adjusted to cover additional time necessary for a specific job.
- Most envelope jobs of 200 or less can be completed within two weeks, depending on schedule. Be sure to check and book if you have a specific deadline.
- A rush fee of 20% will be charged for any job with a deadline of less than two weeks.
- I allow for a one-time batch of additions to the list. After that, ‘just one mores’ or corrections after work is complete, will be billed at the original fee plus $2 each. If another delivery date is needed, a fee of $25.00 will be added.
Contact me @ 828.697.3336 or email@example.com