Creative Envelopes

Here are some envelopes I created using two layers of paper and my newest style, Fraktur.
My parents seemed to save everything. I found this old paper, which I seem to remember was called onion paper. It was used back in the days of the type writer, even before the electric one. Not being able to just recycle it, I thought that a double envelope might be fun.
Step 1. On the inner layer, I wrote the first names in a dark(ish) color.  I tried to think about the layout of the address and stamp while placing the names.

Step 2. I went ahead and placed the stamp ( I have a tendency  not to leave enough room and then wind up covering up some lettering with the stamp.) Then with a lighter color I wrote the last name. Added some flourishing with the corner of the marker. And then the diamonds with a contrasting color.
I did a few more for an exchange . . . the paper is so nice to work on that I have gotten carried away!